Comic quest- kick start

Task description: Today we got a new summer learning journey activity. We had to watch the video to do the  activity .I had to make a story  of the characters that they choose. It  was all a beach theme  and made them play volleyball. Tis activity is really fun and keep up for more blog post. I felt happy and I am doing  the next activity.

3 thoughts on “Comic quest- kick start

1. Kia ora Adnan,
    Well done sharing your activity and including so much detail in your task description. This is very helpful for people reading your blogs.

Playing volleyball at the beach is a lot of fun. I think it is harder to play on the sand though. When running my feet dig into the sand and can slow me down compared to playing on a court. Which do you think is better to play on? The sand or on a court?

Kia pai tō rā
    Mrs Grant

1. Hi Mrs Grant, I recommended that court is better but it hurts when you fall on to the ground. Sand is not to bad cause you don’t get hurt.

2. Greetings Adnan your comic was really amazing and your characters expression was really good to. Anyway I got a little quiz for you.
    Did you have fun doing that activate ?
    let me know by commenting back Adnan. Do you like volley ball at the beach do you like spending time at the beach with your family? tell me when your ready because i would really love to know Adnan