SLJ Superhero – Kick start

Task description: Today for the summer learning  journey I had to make a superhero.My superhero is a footballer,big,strong and Afghan. His name is Adnaldo. His power is speed,power, jumping high and scoring .I felt happy and it took me some attempt to find the good and nice photo.This is the end.

!! Hope you like this and have a nice day!!

!!Please leave a comment on my blog!!

2 thoughts on “SLJ Superhero – Kick start

1. Hi Adnan, I really love your work that you did it’s so different!

I love how you did a name for the picture that you did.
    Keep up the good work!

also I really like the powers that you said!
    It’s so awesome!

Adnan, I really love the nice picture.
    Keep up the awesome work, Adana!

From teuila

2. Mōrena Adnan,

This is such an awesome activity and what a great way to kick off the summer learning journey! I grew up reading a lot of comic books, especially ones about Batman and Robin, so I think superheroes are awesome and a special part of my childhood. I loved writing my own comics and designing my own superheroes so it is awesome to see everyone try their hand at designing a superhero (or villain).

I think your superhero Adnaldo looks awesome and I love the design. I imagine it must have been quite hard to find the perfect photo, how did you find that one? I like that his superpowers are all related to football skills like superspeed and super scoring! What villain do you think could beat him?

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ