SLJ: Design your own surfboard-Kick start

Task description:Today for the summer learning journey  i made  surfboards. I made my surfboard look good. So you guys can enjoy.First i had to make the shape of the surfboards  so i can make the surfboard.Thank you for going on my blog and have a happy day.

3 thoughts on “SLJ: Design your own surfboard-Kick start

1. Hi Adnan,

It’s Emma here again from the Summer Learning Journey.

Wow, these surfboards look like they are riding a wave in outer space. I love the geometric shapes and bright colours you have used in your designs. It makes them very eye-catching! I wonder if they could be glow in the dark so you could see them if you went surfing at night?

The way you have displayed your surfboards looks like they could be from a real advertisement. I can’t wait to hear about your business idea. Do you know much about surfing, or have you been surfing before?

Thanks for sharing Adnan, I’m looking forward to your next post!

Emma – SLJ

2. Kia ora Adnan,

These are fantastic surfboards you have designed. Was it a lot of fun designing them? I like that you have not just designed one surfboard, but you have designed three surfboards! Each design is so different from the rest. Tino pai.

The presentation looks great. The waves against a starry night look quite dreamy. Do you enjoy going to the beach? What do you like to do at the beach if you go?

Keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi,
    Simon (SLJ)

3. Kia ora Adnan,its me Jaxson,I love how you used different,unique and beautiful colours.My favourite surf board was the surfboard with the love heart on it.

What surfboard was your favourite.

Keep it up,Bye!

-Jaxson